Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Addiction Cycle Explained In The New Testament

I originally posted this Nov. 10, 2013 on fb. Re-posting it here because I'm learning this whole blog process. Thank you for your understanding.

I wasn't able to get this posted before church this morning due to me excessively running my neck and the false belief I need coffee. However, as promised, here is the Cycle of Addiction (whether it be sex, drugs, alcohol, nose-picking, gambling etc., it was spelt out in clear Greek around 2000 years ago, by the Holy Ghost, in the infallible Word of God
James 1:14-15

14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

You see, when lust, or our desire for instant gratification, does the jiggy-jiggy with the things of the Tempter, lust conceives addiction, and addiction brings death.

Love Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment